User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
How to fix "image trail" UI bug.
Fri, 05/05/2017 - 23:41 (edited)

So after finding out about this awesome program, I decided to try it out, only to click on a few things and boom! .. the most disgusting, evil and down right triggering bug ever.

Pretty annoying right? well I've run into, not really similar issues before, but problems to say the least, anytime I now run into UI issues with anything, I just exit Raptr, oh hey look.. it is fixed, so if you're running Raptr just exit out and restart the MCreator, it should work normally, enjoy!

-- If that doesn't fix it for you, see if you have any other programs that try hook into exes or overlays something like Raptr does, if not, you might have a different issue. Hopefully this helps some people out and to the developers of the program the only error code I got in the console was " [0x7FFF0E775110] ANOMALY: meaningless REX prefix used " not sure if that helps, but thank you for making this program <3

Edited by OnyxTN on Fri, 05/05/2017 - 23:41
Last seen on 01:51, 3. Aug 2017
Joined Nov 2015
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Nvidia share was my cuplrit.
Thu, 07/27/2017 - 17:06

Nvidia share was my cuplrit. Thank you so much for this fix!

RE:Nvidia share was my cuplrit.
Sun, 08/20/2017 - 12:08

@#1

With MCreator 1.7.3, 1.7.4 and patch update of 1.7.5, these bugs should be fixed. More about this update can be found here: https://mcreator.pylo.co/news/38532/triple-update-mcreator-173-174-and-…

It would be great if you could update your MCreator and report if the bug was fixed for your case too, as this will help us to investigate it further if the bug was not fixed totally yet.