Topic category: Feature requests and ideas for MCreator
So its been some time, a year, and I'll just add some, maybe remove others depending on if they have been added or not...
Here are my suggestions:
1. Item Event: At Right Click Placement Position - This targets the air block that would normaly be targeted when placing a block, this could be useful for items that place blocks or events at said location.
2. Block Properties: Block Render Dimensions - This is like the old property which allowed smaller sized blocks in regards to their model, this solves the problem of animated textures and custom models.
3. Block Event: On Entity Touch - For colliding with the block but not inside its hitbox.
4. Block Properties: Can Interact With - Can the player even interact with the block? As in is the hitbox even viewable or the block even hitable?
5. More support for animated textures using minecraft's default format.
6. Block Event/Event Condition: When seen - targets all players/entities that can see the block directly.
7. Template GUIs (e.g. crafting table, furnace, chest) - looks/acts like the host block GUI but is called as its own GUI. Also toggle for if it also inherents recipes from the GUI.
8. Recipe GUI Reference - A drop-down menu above recipe creation which has all vanilla and modded crafting GUIs, to work in part with template GUIs
9. Multi-blocks - A multi-block creator which holds events for when a schematic (imported into mcreator) is made. (e.g. upon creation, whole structure event,...)
10. Block Creation - Allow for new data values to be created, so you could have one block with many data values (many types of itself) or a new data value block for a vanila block. (e.g. a new kind of dirt at 3:555)
11. Block Texture Reference - In events, allowing a block's texture/model to be modified.
12. Folders for the workspace.
13. Event Player Tick - Events executed from the player for just existing (e.g. when the player steps on stone it turns to dirt)
Well thats what I have the energy to think of right now...
14. Player Gamemode Condition - Tests if the player is in a certain gamemode (e.g. playerGamemode ==  or playerGamemode != ) and runs the event if it returns true. This could be useful for items that would normally destroy themselves after use but instead carry over if the player is in creative mode, like lava/water buckets and snowballs etc. or for something new entirely!
15. Block Local Variables - Is a variable that is only changed for the host block, instead of globally, so a specific block in the world could hold information that could be called upon in a condition set for itself.
16. Hopper Mode - A setting that allows for a block to pick up items and put it into its inventory if present. (2 pickup types: around and (i,j,k))
17. Transfer Items Event - Takes item(s) from inventory of a block at (i,j,k) and moves it over to the inventory of a block at (i,j,k)
(EVEN MORE IDEAS):
18. Easy Texture Management - The ability to delete or update textures you have already put into MCreator.
19. Side-By-Side Code Editing - Have a split screen mode for edits and then see how that affects the code.
20. Stop All Other Operations - A line of code that stops all other operations (events) from taking place in the block for 1 tick.