Joined Jun 2017
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Mobs not animating

If I create a custom mob, and put it to MCreator, I set whats the head, left leg, right leg, left arm, right arm, but then when I test it, it doesn't animate anything. The mob is just static, even when he walks. Any idea why?

Last seen on 13:12, 12. Mar 2018
Joined Aug 2017
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
What version and system are
Sat, 08/12/2017 - 17:09

What version and system are you using? What model program did you ise to design?

I have tried over and over with the animation wizard but it never does anything. I just add the statements to the java file before import. the good thing is it makes the import faster as you do not have to do anything with the animation wizard. You can just close it out when it opens and the animated parts will still work. Not sure if it is a bug or something but I have tried on every version from 1.6.9 and only way for me to get it to work is to add it to the java file before import.

You just need to add a few lines at the end of the java file. you could also add it to the code directly if you wish but then you have to add an import statement for MathHelper so I just find it easier to add before importing into MCreator.

I will add an example java file with the states at the end for you to add.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nrr7nnkthxw78vn/Human.java?dl=0

That java file gives you the setting for a basic biped, Head, arms and legs.

just look at the end for the statements you need to add. But if using techne it is easier to add it to the export file . That way you do not have to worry about it again.

Last seen on 13:12, 12. Mar 2018
Joined Aug 2017
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Here is a quick quick guide I
Sat, 08/12/2017 - 20:41

Here is a quick quick guide I made.