It Won't Let Me Create Mob

Started by Y7Fire on

Topic category: Help with modding (Java Edition)

Last seen on 11:26, 5. May 2018
Joined Oct 2017
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
It Won't Let Me Create Mob

So i Can create mob but when i try to download the mod it wont let me and shows up report saying that i cant download mod cause of that mob :/

Last seen on 16:11, 19. Dec 2017
Joined Sep 2017
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I had that issue as well. can
Sat, 10/21/2017 - 19:46

I had that issue as well. can you send screenshots of your error log? because it could be for a number of things. the texture of the mob might be broken, you made its AI incorrectly, you made it do an event and didn't do it correctly

Last seen on 17:09, 24. Aug 2018
Joined Feb 2017
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Go through the entire mod
Sat, 10/21/2017 - 23:11

Go through the entire mod element and check for errors. From there, if that doesn't work, check the gradle log. If you can not understand the gradle, look for error messages only. If you don't understand the ERR messages, ask the forums for help. If that does not work, check the CODE. If that does not work, delete the mob and make it again and make sure you do everything perfectly. If that doesn't work either:

A: Delete Modification (Not recommended)

B: Check modification/mcreator files. (C:/Pylo)  (recommended)

C: Ask forums until they get fed up and help constantly. (Not recommended)

Joined Oct 2017
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
RE:I had that issue as well. can
Tue, 10/24/2017 - 15:06

how do i do that

Joined Oct 2017
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
RE:Go through the entire mod
Tue, 10/24/2017 - 15:08

i check gradle log how?

Joined Oct 2017
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
RE:Go through the entire mod
Tue, 10/24/2017 - 15:23

@#2 this what it says

warning: [options] bootstrap class path not set in conjunction with -source 1.6 C:\Pylo\MCreator175\forge\build\sources\main\java\mod\mcreator\modname.java:56: error: cannot find symbol mcreator_sinestro mcreator_17 = new mcreator_sinestro(); ^   symbol:   class mcreator_sinestro   location: class modname C:\Pylo\MCreator175\forge\build\sources\main\java\mod\mcreator\modname.java:56: error: cannot find symbol mcreator_sinestro mcreator_17 = new mcreator_sinestro();                                     ^   symbol:   class mcreator_sinestro   location: class modname Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API. Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details. 2 errors 1 warning   FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.   * What went wrong: Execution failed for task ':compileJava'. > Compilation failed; see the compiler error output for details.   * Try: Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.