User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
MCreator window too small / Forum searches

Hey, all.  Two questions here...

1) New to MCreator.  Workspace window is too small.  I tried selecting "UI Legacy", but no change.  How can I make it larger without resorting to changing my Windows settings?  (If there is no other way, then I will change Windows.  Just want to see if there is a less global way of enlarging the window.)

2) How can I search the forum topics?  Clicking on the spyglass at the top right next to the word "Pylo" never finds anything in the forum.

Thanks, all.

Last seen on 08:33, 9. Apr 2020
Joined Nov 2017
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Oh.  Wow.  I don't know how…
Sun, 11/12/2017 - 17:44

Oh.  Wow.  I don't know how I could have missed it.  In case anyone else has the small screen problem (apparently there have been quite a few threads on this), there is a "maximize" button at the top right next to the "close" button.  (It must have been lined-up with the blind spot where my eye cord connects to my retina.  Yeah, I'll go with that excuse.)

So forget my first question.  That just leaves my second question still open... How do we search forum posts without having to open each and every one?

Thanks, all.  By the way, I'm working on a simple mining and conveyor belt system, and a solar power generation system which I will post here when finished.  Give me about 6 months or so.  I'll keep you all in the loop as I progress.

Joined Nov 2017
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Wait a second... the…
Sun, 11/12/2017 - 18:43

Wait a second... the maximize button does not appear on the "Workspace" screen; it appears only on the other tabs.  When you maximize the window in another tab and then tab back to workspace the window shrinks again.

Devs, can you fix this?  Could you put a maximize button on the workspace page as well?

We are aware of the problems…
Sun, 11/12/2017 - 20:19

We are aware of the problems with window size. This will get fixed in a future update, but I cannot tell the exact timeframe of when this is going to happen.

Joined Nov 2017
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
OK.  Thanks.  
Sun, 11/12/2017 - 21:00

OK.  Thanks.

Last seen on 17:49, 25. Mar 2021
Joined Jun 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Maximize button was recently…
Sun, 11/12/2017 - 21:37

Maximize button was recently added (1.7.0 if I remember well) and is only for CODE tab