User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Tons of new stuff for new updates
Tue, 05/15/2018 - 16:35 (edited)

Since we are rather close to MCreator 2, and your already starting to build it, maybe we can do:

1.8.0 - The Mob Update

*Added the ability to edit Vanilla Mobs (For example, making fish mobs eat fish seeds (Fish will be added in 1.8.1 for reasons))

*You can now add more drops and select how much they drop (For example, 2 drops, one 2-4 emeralds and one 0-3 diamonds)

*Custom models for mobs created and given by me

*Mob skins - Up to 5 skins for all 3 entity modes - Normal, Angry, and Tamed

*You can now select modes for entitys, so you can create a Neutral mob more easily

*The hitbox creator from an earlier suggestion of my, along with the unrelated Dimension number changing without code editing

*All Minecraft textures are now usable in the Create Item/Block Texture, with some split into parts (Like apples for example)

*Custom spawn egg texture for mobs - or use the normal settings

*MrCrayFish's Model Creator replacing Techne, and added Tabula, iChunUtil, Mantle, and Tinker's Construct (the latter two to show the new OreDictionary use)

*OreDictionary now loads mod elements of other mods, for example, loading Tinker's Construct's Cobalt as block.tinkersconstruct.COBALT (Mod ID names and element names from other mods lose any _ in the block list, but when exporting mods they are normal; changes in 1.8.1)

*More stuff decided by the staff

1.8.1 - Mine Park: The Flattening but MCreator

*Remaked all the saving of stuff: (+ For added, = For changed, - For removed)

+Added all blocks, and kept stuff like All-Colors elements for wool and more, and added ones for Beds, Carpets, Banners, and more, and made the 1.8.0 OreDictionary use into another folder called Other Mods.

=Changed how block and item names are handled - Now displays the name of the block in Vanilla (Or tile/item/etc.THINGNAME.element, for example: entity.chocolate.squirrel, but when played: Squirrel)

+MCreator can now save custom mob spawn eggs, including ones for other mobs, yet these ones display with a MCreator symbol next to a Spawn (blank egg), or the same but with a blue M (other mods)

-Removed use of unused items in crafting recipes and more unless they are readded by a mod to Vanilla.

*Added 1.13 stuff

*Added a texture map option to mob textures, created when a mob is loaded with a custom model and the player didn't save the texture map, Unless a texture has been choosed. It makes a texture map for the mob as its texture, so players can look ingame then create a normal texture

*Potion element - uses special procedure events to make unique effects

1.8.2 - You waited at least 181 updates for this? I forgot to count because of the hype

*Added ROTATABLE BLOCKS, BLOCK MODELS WITH CUSTOMIZABLE TEXTURES, AND MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE BLOCK STUFF

*Custom code to make MrCrayFish's Model Creator load in the new model folder used for the above

*You can now edit ALL vanilla Blocks, Items, and more

Edited by GDToxicPlayDash on Tue, 05/15/2018 - 16:35
Last seen on 17:49, 25. Mar 2021
Joined Jun 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Nice suggestions Mr Crayfish…
Sun, 06/17/2018 - 21:42

Nice suggestions

Mr Crayfish model maker compatibility with mobs will never be implemented (as Mr Crayfish Model Maker was designed to be used for making block models). I personally use Techne for mobs and Blockbench for blocks.

For neutral mobs, that's very easy... Just don't add the attack [player] block in the AI