Topic category: Help with MCreator software
I'm having an issue importing armor textures.
Here's what I've done.
- copied the pre-existing diamond_layer_1 and diamond_layer_2.png files to edit.
- Used McSkin3D to edit these armor files and saved them.
- When I use "import armor texture" nothing happens.
- In my workspace under Resources the file for "textures for armor" does show up but there are no Item Textures.
I've tried the following:
- Running the program as Admin.
- Creating an armor folder and pasting the armor_layer images (C:\Pylo\MCreator173\user\textures\armor)
- Searching for solutions through the Wiki.
- Searching for a solution through the forums. Only found many people with a similar issue but didn't come across a solution.
I would love to use MCreator and create my first armor element for a mod using my own texture.
Hopefully, someone out there knows the solution to my problem.