Joined May 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Block CONFIG FILE OPTION

I was just looking around on MCreator Forms and even posted and wondering if there was a way to add a config option for a world genning ore, block or plant! It seems that most have no idea if it is even possible, SO I AM SUGGESTING an option when setting up a block to create a config file that allows for the server own to adjust the files so that he may turn the gen of that ore,plant or etc on and off. 

It kinda makes sense as I have a huge MOD with loads of building blocks but some requested to not have world genning items or blocks as they would rather just use the mod in creative to build with. So it is a thought to consider.

Thank you

Last seen on 17:17, 10. Jan 2024
Joined Aug 2013
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
All right , I will b a good…
Tue, 06/26/2018 - 09:30

All right , I will b a good guy and aswer not just this one , but all questions that you already posted here or that you will post in some point in the future.

Yes , it is possible.

Now to this one. It is fairly easy. There is a class for it with name Configuration in package net.minecraftforge.common.config.

From this class you can get any value you want at any moment. You will most likely want to do so in some FML life cycle , most likely the Init one.

Last seen on 20:06, 5. Feb 2023
Joined May 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
thank u
Tue, 06/26/2018 - 10:13

thank u