[MCreator 1.8.1] ANY of my mcr files failing ALL MOD imports, and also cannot build after manual importing

Started by jadenquinn8 on

Topic category: Troubleshooting, bugs, and solutions

Last seen on 06:31, 18. Nov 2022
Joined Oct 2015
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
[MCreator 1.8.1] ANY of my mcr files failing ALL MOD imports, and also cannot build after manual importing
Thu, 11/08/2018 - 15:46 (edited)

I have been asking this question I think over and over, and yet, no reponse, only messages that SEEM to maybe fix other people's and I's issues/issue, but really do absolutely nothing, just like the solver (Questionable) just tries their extreme hardest to AVOID solving the problem at hand!

I'm pretty sure I have set MCreator up correctly, all I am trying to do is make it so that I can keep on moving through new MCreator Versions, and still just develop my single mod, but no!: THIS HAS TO HAPPEN:

https://pastebin.com/2fYWgKVY

And yes, last time when I tried (On MCreator 1.8.0) to import my mcr mod file from the previous 1.12.2 Version MCreator version, it would be stuck FOREVER on LOADING MODS.

I could NEVER fix this EVER, even if I waited 3-5 HOURS for it to MAYBE pick up pace, it never did.

BUT NOW it works a little but more, but yea, IT WOULD FAIL, but now with an ACTUAL ERROR! All it says, as I click through ALL OF MY MOD'S ELEMENTS ERRORING, is that it couldn't import, and the number of added erroring elements!

Please help.

Edited by jadenquinn8 on Thu, 11/08/2018 - 15:46
Joined Oct 2015
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Also, if needbe, my discord…
Wed, 11/07/2018 - 19:30

Also, if needbe, my discord name#NUM are:

[YT]misterrredstone_JadenLeMieux#2117

I used to have Discord Nitro, and my Numbers were know therefore as #1337.

I HOPE SOME OF YOU KNOW WHAT 1337 MEANS!?!?!?!?

Again, PLEASE DO HELP SOON.

Joined Oct 2015
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Because I'm NOT scraping my…
Wed, 11/07/2018 - 19:34

Because I'm NOT scraping my mod!

We have an issue tracker…
Thu, 11/08/2018 - 15:47

We have an issue tracker where you can report such problems. Attach your workspace file you are trying to import to the ticket too.

As you used any of your mcr workspaces, it would be great if you could provide me all of them for easier testing of the cause for the error you are having.

Joined Oct 2015
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I have already submitted…
Thu, 11/08/2018 - 16:13

I have already submitted said issue, but I shall attach my file now.