Topic category: Feature requests and ideas for MCreator
Hello, I'm an MCreator user from a lot ago and I think the following suggestions will be cool:
- Make ores spawn in specific custom biomes, vanilla biomes or custom dimensions.
- Biome and structure procedures: For example, for doing something like when you enter first in a nether fortress, so an event like "Enter structure" will be cool.
- Loot Table mod type. Importing specific loot tables, so, then in-game you can use them to create structures with chests with a loot table that can generate custom items of the mod and then auto-imported to Minecraft when the mod is installed in the game.
- Tree mod type: The same thing that the custom biome has for custom trees but a little enhanced. Options like: Leaf fruits, Tree sapling, shape etc will be awesome.
- XP Procedure blocks: Something related to XP will be awesome, for detecting XP, for using and consuming XP or adding it.
- Way to consume the player hand's item instead of the item type that the player's hand has: If you remove the item in the player's hand will remove the item type of the player's hand, that means that if in your inventory has in a slot indexed previously that the one in your hand with the same item, will consume from there instead of doing it from the slot of your hand.
That's all for now, thank you for reading :D