• Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Mcreator worries compilation and concerns craft
Hello,
I am completely new to mceator,
I told myself that I was going to create a simple mod of foods,
so I wanted to create a first item in 1.7.10,
I understand quite quickly the operation of the software which is simple enough to take in hand,
then I tell him that I want to be able to craft my item with minecraft wheat,
except that first worries I run minecraft my item and integrate well in the game,
except that if I try to craft nothing happens. :(
so good I said I would settle her next time,
I create a 2nd basic item and I run the game and the mod seems better in game,
in the console I'm told his,

Executing gradle command: build Microsoft Windows [version 6.1.7601] Copyright (c) 2009 Microsoft Corporation. Tous droits r‚serv‚s. C:\Pylo\MCreator173>cd forge C:\Pylo\MCreator173\forge>SET "JAVA_HOME=C:\Pylo\MCreator173\jdk64\" C:\Pylo\MCreator173\forge>SET JAVA_EXE=%JAVA_HOME%\bin\java.exe C:\Pylo\MCreator173\forge>SET PATH=%JAVA_HOME%\bin\;%PATH% C:\Pylo\MCreator173\forge>gradlew -Dorg.gradle.jvmargs="-Xms625m -Xmx2048m" build To honour the JVM settings for this build a new JVM will be forked. Please consider using the daemon: http://gradle.org/docs/2.0/userguide/gradle_daemon.html. #################################################          ForgeGradle 1.2-SNAPSHOT-fb514d3           https://github.com/MinecraftForge/ForgeGradle   #################################################                Powered by MCP unknown                             http://modcoderpack.com                       by: Searge, ProfMobius, Fesh0r,                   R4wk, ZeuX, IngisKahn, bspkrs            ################################################# :compileApiJava UP-TO-DATE :processApiResources UP-TO-DATE :apiClasses UP-TO-DATE :sourceMainJava UP-TO-DATE :compileJava :processResources :classes :jar :compileTestJava UP-TO-DATE :processTestResources UP-TO-DATE :testClasses UP-TO-DATE :test UP-TO-DATE :extractMcpData UP-TO-DATE :getVersionJson :extractUserDev UP-TO-DATE :genSrgs SKIPPED :reobf FAILED FAILURE: Build failed with an exception. * What went wrong: Execution failed for task ':reobf'. > MALFORMED * Try: Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. BUILD FAILED Total time: 6.172 secs C:\Pylo\MCreator173\forge> Task completed with return code 0 in 6354 milliseconds

so I tell myself they do not like the same item 2 I wear the removed and re-launch as at the beginning,
and the same worries no mod in the game.: '(
where does the problem come from?

Consider using the latest…
Thu, 02/21/2019 - 15:50

Consider using the latest version of MCreator, we don't intend to support older version anymore.

Last seen on 14:46, 8. Oct 2023
Joined Sep 2018
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
1.8.3 gui does not exist  
Fri, 05/24/2019 - 07:01

1.8.3 gui does not exist