ideas that you lack or necessary things that the mcreator program needs.

Started by TRO_RaymentCra… on

Topic category: Mod ideas exchange

Last seen on 02:15, 1. Dec 2021
Joined Oct 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
ideas that you lack or necessary things that the mcreator program needs.

this program needs put that you can make shields as a tool or a weapon, in the program you can do mod for minecraft,
 and also the program needs to put in the part of creating your mob, for me they need to put new models for the mob as an example: golem model, ect.
and also this program lacks something else that you need in the part of creating your mob or creature, which needs the mob a new interface, this interface treats the normal behavior or survival of your dwelling that lives this mob so as not to die of the mob behavior or survival of your dwelling that lives this mob not to die for mob that are aquatic, example if I want to make a fish or another animal that is aquatic this mob can swim down the water fast or slow, like a fish, you can how much speed is going have in the water and can breathe water like a fish, the other behavior or survival of their dwelling that lives this mob not to die for mob that are errestre is like a normal animal such as a bear, a panda, a pig, ect, and can also decide the mob's volition when it is on the surface, the behavior or survival of its living that this mob lives so as not to die for the mob that are flying, this behavior or survival of their living that this mob lives not to die the mob with this behavior osuve survival of their dwelling that lives this mob so as not to die can fly, and they can also plañe or atrocious on the floor or a block of the game, can also decide the speed of the mob when it is in the air or in the sky flying. and you can also mix any behavior or survival of your living that this mob lives to not die that if mixing this has no limit at all, for example a bird that flies but this bird or this mob can swim underwater to marry fish or attack a animal that is below the water, and another example a whale breathes air from the surface but nothing below the water, as an example a crocodile breathes air from the surface but they get under the water to attack or catch their prey that is in the water.
and also this program is missing another new interface for the program, this new interfaces will create your new effects types for the mod or for the game, because I saw many mods of minecraft that have new pocines or effects of new potions for the game.and also with this new new interfaces can put texture to your logo of the effect that you do, puero can also create your own textures for particles for your potions or effects of potions or for something else.
and also lacks to put in the block generator block interfaces in any dimensions of the game and any dimensions that I did, for example I want to make a special new ore I want it to be generated in a new dimension as end or a dimension that I did . and also that the interface of blocks is missing new materials such as slabs, plates, head, stairs of material (example stone staircase, wood, ect), rails, button, lever, hopper, restone, restone, rope, torches, hatch, door, cauldron, brewing stand, cake, fences, fence doors, poster, flower pot, slender glass, chests,

Last seen on 14:43, 2. Aug 2022
Joined Nov 2018
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Can you please put capital…
Sun, 03/10/2019 - 10:02

Can you please put capital letters next time, it makes it easier to read. Or just edit them in.

Last seen on 02:15, 1. Dec 2021
Joined Oct 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I can say something to you,…
Mon, 03/11/2019 - 17:57

I can say something to you, I can not speak or write in English because I speak in Spanish but I write in Spanish with the Google translator and I translate Spanish to English with the Google translator, the Google translator can translate anything