Topic category: Feature requests and ideas for MCreator
- Easier way to make a door block, since a door is 2 blocks that act as one and are placed by an item. Also would be nice have a way of making fence gates and fences, walls, or other models with models that "connect" to each other. If there's a way to do that let me know.
- Being able to set a y-range that mobs can spawn at, since I want to create a mob that spawns really deep in caves. (similar to slimes in vanilla)
- I'm not sure if there's a way to do these, and if there is, I haven't found it, but adding more than one OGG file to one sound and footstep sounds.
- Adding data tags to custom or vanilla blocks (i.e. wood planks, sandstone), which would be helpful for not having to make seperate recipes for a similar block or for wooden items that can use any type of wood.
- This one is just more efficient, but being able to blacklist or whitelist blocks, biomes, etc. that allow something (i.e. biomes that mobs spawn in, blocks that structures can be generated on, etc.)