Joined Jan 2018
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Recinber's Recomendations #1; Ores

Good morning, reader! This is the first of a series of forums that I'm going to be posting regarding my ideas for Mcreator, and what it could use. The first post will be about ores; Currently you create ores by making a block and allowing it to spawn in specific dimensions and biomes (a great improvement from what it used to be). But what if an ore was created by pressing the add button, and clicking ore/generate ore. After naming the ore generation, it would bring up a very similar GUI to what we currently have, only with an extra input that says: "block that spawns". You can input any block, and of course any dimension and biome that you could normally add. Again, very similar to what we were given, but it would open a few more avenues to what we normally have.

Feel free to add anything in reply; although I may not respond immediately. Thank you for your time!

Last seen on 16:22, 13. Aug 2020
Joined Jun 2018
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
We definitely need that!!…
Sun, 04/07/2019 - 03:42

We definitely need that!! Why you might ask? Well, because it would allow us to make an ore more common is some dimensions than others!