About The Mod
The mod provides your Minecraft world either Server, Lan, or Single Player a real-time based on the location the world is being run from. The time in the game will take into account the exact minute for the host and convert the time into ticks that the game then sets the time for the world. This makes nights and days much longer. The full-day/night cycle is now on a 24-hour time period. More features are planned such as taking into account moon phases and other environmental features.
ADDED NEW FEATURES
There is a calendar that you can access using the key "C" by default. A purple star will indicate the day of the month the host is currently on. The months will auto-update based on the host time. This allows for a more realistic aspect to the game seeing the date and time and even the year on the calendar.
A golden start will now show for the day and month the world was created.
Weather and temperature can be viewed by pressing the "X" key by default. When viewing the temperature you also have other information about the current weather, and date as well. You can change the temperature type from Celsius to Fahrenheit using the new option menu when you press the "V" key. Nether like temperatures range between 106C and 22C, End like temperatures range between -4C and -88C, and Overworld like temperatures range between 46C and -28C
- Calendar menu.
- Celsius and Fahrenheit Support (New)
- Cross-mod Support for Temperature for the player. (NEW)
- Mini date/time overlay.
- Monthly moon cycle.
- Real time cycles.
- Temperature (NEW)
- World anniversary icons. (NEW)
Possible Future Plans
Things with the (*) may not be possible.
- Seasons settings for north/south hemisphere.
- Speed settings for Kilometers/Miles.
- Seasonal weather.
- Seven-day forecast.
- Wind speed and wind direction.
- (*) Seasonal farming mechanics.
- (*) Greenhouse farming mechanics.
- (*) Fertilizer and soil PH level mechanics
- (*) Crop death.
You can download older versions on either of these sites below.
- Website: https://real-time-mod.github.io/index.html
- Curse Forge: https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/real-time-mod
Cross Mod Support
It is possible to tap into the temperature for both Celsius and Fahrenheit by targeting the two new player Forge NBT number tags.
For custom dimensions you can use biome directory tags to use the temperature templates from the Nether, End and Overworld.
- Overworld: For surface like temperature.
- End: For end like temperature.
- Nether: For nether like temperature.
- Ported 1.1.4 (1.18.2) to (1.16.5)
- Added Temperature mechanics for Nether, End, and Surface.
- Added support for both Celsius and Fahrenheit.
- Added a new overlay for viewing information about the weather, temperature, time, and date.
- Added a new key bind (X) to toggle the information overlay.
- Added new key bind (V) to change personal preference for temperature type.
- Added a new calendar icon (Gold Star) to indicate when the world creation anniversary (this will be for new saves old saves will be the day you open the world with the new update.)
- Ported 1.1.2 (1.18.2) to (1.16.5)
- Ported 1.1.1 (1.17.1) to (1.18.2)
- Optimized world tick procedures so perform better.
- Added Moon phase support.
- A full moon will happen once a month mid-way through.
- Added support for time to be the same as the host of the world.
- Added support for a calendar for viewing some other date and time-related things.
- Added time overlay.