Joined Jan 2018
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Recinber’s Recommendations #2; hit boxes

Good morning, reader! This is the second of a series of forums that I'm going to be posting regarding my ideas for Mcreator, and what it could use. Today I’m posting about block hit boxes. We can make slabs just fine, or fence posts, or just about any rectangular prism. But we can’t make stairs, or pyramids, or ramps. My fix to this? Complex block hit boxes! They could implement a way of going it through JSON, or , for a more accessible option, they could edit or revamp the block hit box UI that we have currently. Perhaps a software incredibly similar to Cubik Studio, or even mr Crayfish’s model maker, but the rectangular prisms you place are the individual bits of hit box. Not only would this define where you could break it, it would define how you would step on it as well.

Feel free to add anything in reply; although I may not respond immediately. Thank you for your time!

Last seen on 20:01, 17. Sep 2022
Joined Apr 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Wich program could i use…
Sun, 04/21/2019 - 11:31

Wich program could i use that CURRENTLY works with MCreator to make a shape for a mob or block or plant or something.