Joined Aug 2018
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
The Perfect MCreator!?

The Perfect MCreator! Hello! Today I want to present some ideas for the future of MCreator:

- Adding a basic library of animations for models (mobs, items and blocks) would be a tab just for that! With animations that are activated in some dependencies like: When the mob is attacked / When it is killed / When the block is clicked with the right button!

- Import Armor Models and use

- Window in the type of mob "TileEntity" that you can make an animation using the animation tab (example: a chest)

- GUI with several components like: scrollbar, custom button and presets like: Book , Chest, Furnace and Anvil, where you can determine the number of slots and facilitate the creation of large chests (for example)

- Mod element: Loot, with options of random loots for structure (where you can have a preview of the structure and where the chest is) and you have an option to select the chest / block that will be the loot!

- Procedure: Check the item dropped in x, y, z

- Procedure: Check the entity in x, y, z

- Procedure: Check player level (XP)

- All entity models available for model type - Window where you mark if the mob flies (attribute)

- Tab of sounds that are activated when the mob does something (on the animations)

- Custom potion (effect will depend on a procedure, example: Explosion Potion = Explode every X "Minutes

- Procedure: Wait (second / minute option), execute procedure ...

- Element of mod: Enchantment (just like the potion, effect / enchantment depends on a procedure

Well, I know some things I put here are difficult, but anything is possible! I hope the simplest ones like (TileEntity, Custom Armature Model, GUI with more agility in creation, more entity models to use as base and verifiers for: XP level, entity and droped item) I hope everything I wrote, a day to come! Of course, I did not put exactly what I needed, but that's enough to make MCreator better!

Last seen on 03:51, 31. Jul 2023
Joined Apr 2015
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Almost all of these exist or…
Sun, 05/26/2019 - 05:10

Almost all of these exist or can be recreated with other procedures.