User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I have 2 problems
Sun, 07/21/2019 - 12:31 (edited)

I have 2 problems, the first is to register but the Mc. or it tells me that the password or username is not valid ... and I'm not told because it tells me if you use the name you use and the password. second problem was not created even a single mod but nevertheless when entering Minecraft from Mcreator I crashed after a few "minutes" because the truth not even a minute reaches the game, "Exception in thread" Thread-8 "Exception in thread "Thread-10" Exception in thread "Thread-12" Exception in thread "Thread-14" (which is a small part of the error that arises when I enter the game) I'm desperate for this and I can not find solutions to this. use google translator)

Edited by Elim_Becil on Sun, 07/21/2019 - 12:31
Last seen on 19:32, 21. Sep 2019
Joined Jun 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Sorry hehe, I have 2…
Mon, 07/08/2019 - 16:26

Sorry hehe, I have 2 problems, the first is to register but the Mc. or it tells me that the password or username is not valid ... and I'm not told because it tells me if you use the name you use and the password. second problem was not created even a single mod but nevertheless when entering Minecraft from Mcreator I crashed after a few "minutes" because the truth not even a minute reaches the game, "Exception in thread" Thread-8 "Exception in thread "Thread-10" Exception in thread "Thread-12" Exception in thread "Thread-14" (which is a small part of the error that arises when I enter the game) I'm desperate for this and I can not find solutions to this. use google translator)