Joined Mar 2015
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Ranged Item Fire Rate/Reload Feature

It would be nice to see a fire rate option in the ranged item section. If this gets implemented, myself and other people can create different types of bows/guns, for example, I can create an SMG or a Sniper in my gun mod. I know that your limited to a certain tick rate in minecraft(from my understanding) but it would be nice to be able to adjust it, it shouldn't really be that hard, but this also means that I can create a bow that pulls back before it shoots.  Another feature i would like to see in MCreator is a reload option, i'm not asking for some special animation, im just asking for a 2-3 second interval before you can shoot again and make it to where you can choose how much ammo before you have to reload, it would also be nice to be able to implement an animation and/or a .ogg sound file. Now i know that everything that I suggest can't be added in but it would be nice to see this in MCreator as it has a lot of potential for other players and myself to come up with new mods. (And maybe a zoom option :) )

Last seen on 15:14, 1. Dec 2019
Joined Oct 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
You can put a cooldown with…
Thu, 10/10/2019 - 21:11

You can put a cooldown with the procedure "ranged item used", it's on the screen where you choose the texture of the item if i remember correctly. :D

Last seen on 03:52, 28. Jul 2023
Joined Feb 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
That doesn't work...
Sat, 02/27/2021 - 04:45

That doesn't work...