Topic category: Help with MCreator software
So I created a custom Spider:
Mob model: Spider, AI base none.
1. Attack targets, call for help check.
2. Attack on melee with speed factor 1.2 chase after lost sight check.
3. Attack in sigh only (check) nearby only of type entity player.
4. Leap at target...
5. Wander around, speed factor 1
6. watch closes entity radius 10 entity player
7. look around
8. swim in water.
1 being the highest priority.
However, strangely enough, whenever the spider attacks, it hits the player way before the spider is even close to the player. I tried setting the width/heigh to a lower value than the starting value 1.4, but whenever I save it to test that out it jumps back to 1.4.
Is there anyway to make the spider attack hitbox more fitting of the spider model?