Joined Aug 2014
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Need help with sort of cloning procedure

I have a block.  when placed i want the user to right click it with a certain item in their inventory.  the item gets consumed and the block that is under my block gets spawned above my block.  right now i can do this but i have to specify which block is allowed to be spawned.  look at pic to see what i mean.  this is an example of a diamond block.  I want to know how i can make it see the block underneath my block and just spawn that block.  Im sure there is a way im just not seeing it.  any help would be awesome.  Also i know this seem OP but it will be better balanced when im done.  massive crafting is involved.

what works so far

Last seen on 01:58, 23. Nov 2021
Joined Aug 2014
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
ok. i knew it was something…
Mon, 09/02/2019 - 19:14

ok. i knew it was something simple.  just couldnt see it.   I did this and it seems to work perfect.

what i did

Now what i need to do is blacklist the block that dups the other blocks.  this way no one gets 2 of these blocks and dups them over and over.  whats a good way to do that.   I have an idea.  and am going to try some things but figured id ask to save time if i cant get it. thansk

You are welcome! I suggest…
Mon, 09/02/2019 - 19:25

You are welcome!

I suggest you to check our tutorials collection playlist on our YouTube channel which contains many examples and tutorials that can help you get started with MCreator: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAeL-oIFIEngE6jRgFYeFMfuj8WQsO3Ei

Joined Aug 2014
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Thank you.  I did see this…
Mon, 09/02/2019 - 19:33

Thank you.  I did see this list already, just havent had the time to go through them.  But i did this and it works.  Just posting if anyone else should need something like this

what i did again

Joined Aug 2014
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
also is there a thread that…
Mon, 09/02/2019 - 19:34

also is there a thread that has posted procedures, like folks sharing them?