A question to submit for Wiki Contributor

Started by Goldorion on

Topic category: General discussion

A question to submit for Wiki Contributor
Fri, 09/20/2019 - 16:08 (edited)

Hi,

I would like to become a Wiki Contributor, but we have to give our real name and surname. This is my problem because I don’t want to give my real name on Internet, and we can find me easily with my name and surname (And because I am still minor), so I just would like to know if I can apply for Wiki Contributor without give my real name (I will put mu username.).

I would really like to become a Wiki Contributor, but I can’t apply to become a Wiki Contributor, but this question stop me.

Edited by Goldorion on Fri, 09/20/2019 - 16:08
Last seen on 15:27, 10. Oct 2022
Joined Jan 2017
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Wish you luck, but this may…
Fri, 09/20/2019 - 14:57

Wish you luck, but this may be necessary.

We require a real name to…
Fri, 09/20/2019 - 16:29

We require a real name to identify at least a bit of authenticity when determining who is a good fit and who not. As you are on this website for a while, we might make an exception. But keep in mind you need to be at least 16 years old in order to be a wiki contributor for legal reasons.

Oh... Ok, I will wait a few…
Fri, 09/20/2019 - 17:12

Oh... Ok, I will wait a few months to be 16 years old. I will continue to create tutorial on the forum ! :)

Last seen on 15:27, 10. Oct 2022
Joined Jan 2017
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Well if you add a tutorial…
Fri, 09/20/2019 - 17:20

Well if you add a tutorial and it would be useful on the wiki, i could just add it for you, just specify at the end if you're fine with it being added to the wiki. As long as it's really useful, i'll be sure to add it.