User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
Better Sounds and Taming Mobs
Sun, 09/22/2019 - 18:41

I haven't found a way to add more living sounds to a mob or tame a mob before riding it. I would also like to have a possibility to add new sounds while the player or a mob is walking (like the iron golem, because he has it's own walking sound). If this already exists I would love to hear how it works. :)

Last seen on 03:25, 18. Oct 2019
Joined Jan 2017
User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
Add more Living sounds, go…
Mon, 09/23/2019 - 04:40

Add more Living sounds, go to Resources and click on "Sound Files" import the sound file as an ogg file, done new living sounds

Taming idk about, i mean you could make a new mob thats a near replica of the wild version, just rideable and all that, and just kill the mob and spawn the "Tamed" varient. With a random 1,0 variable determining how much of the item it takes to tame it.

Last seen on 21:30, 10. Oct 2019
Joined Sep 2017
User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
The idea with the taming is…
Wed, 09/25/2019 - 14:42

The idea with the taming is actually pretty good so far, but with more living sounds i meant walking sounds for mobs, cuz you can only edit living, hurt and death sounds and it would be amazing if there is a possibility to add multiple living sounds, so that the mob is not making the same living sound (for example: a zombie has 3 different living sounds and has it's own walking sounds).

Last seen on 21:30, 10. Oct 2019
Joined Sep 2017
User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
And I would also love to…
Wed, 09/25/2019 - 15:36

And I would also love to edit the shooting sounds when a mob is shooting with an other weapon (for example: a pistol or something)