User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Making a new mod.
Thu, 03/04/2021 - 18:17 (edited)

So I've been ripping a ton of stuff from my completed mod and turning it into what i wanted it to be, so how does this all sound

1 dimension thats absurdly difficult to get to, as it has the final bosses of the mod, but these mobs drop some nice loot, the loot is specific to it and it alone, they can be used to craft a unique weapon of each kind of elemental boss, these bosses have their own quirks and specially programmed AI (Over 40 procedures each!) one has randomized flying minions (Thanks 1.9.1!) which can either strike, bomb, or projectile attack you! Each of these have low chances to drop Wings, which can be used to create new potions for each element!

New kinds of weapons are introduced, not just swords, bows or guns anymore!

Each of these bosses are weak against their opposing Element!

Terra is weak to Shock, but strong against Terra, Shock is weak to Terra, but strong against Shock

Blaze is weak to Frost, but strong against Blaze, Frost is weak to Blaze, but strong against Frost

Every one that isnt strong or weak, is just neutral. The more you hit the mobs, the higher chance to light them on fire, slow them, deal critical damage, or stun them!

Each weapon has a weakness in terms of power, they are specially built to handle their opposing types, but are weaker than the normal weapons in terms of raw power.

New Sacrificial magic is being introduced, where you can use mob grinders in new ways.

Theres new Boss types not mentioned here that are found in the overworld, nether, and end!

So what do you guys think!

Edited by DaleksOfSkaro on Thu, 03/04/2021 - 18:17
Last seen on 19:55, 7. Jan 2021
Joined Aug 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Sounds great.
Mon, 09/23/2019 - 16:19

Sounds great.

Last seen on 09:28, 25. May 2020
Joined Nov 2018
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Sound really interesting, i…
Sun, 09/29/2019 - 14:56

Sound really interesting, i like the idea of the dimension being at the end of the game which will somehow expand the game. Minecraft was always in need of bosses and dimensions, and this mod is fixing it.