Help with connecting mods via ore dictionary using procedures

Started by TheGreenDiamond on

Topic category: Help with modding (Java Edition)

Last seen on 20:53, 25. Aug 2024
Joined Dec 2014
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Help with connecting mods via ore dictionary using procedures

I'm not sure if this is the topic I'm supposed to list this under but in regards to the help I need for figuring out how to use procedures to output an item from another mod in my custom crafting recipes using ore dictionary  (Cause I think it's the only way it can be done) I'm making this forum post so as I might be able to upload some images to better explain what I mean in that I might have found the correct piece but am not sure how I implement it to output the item. Well I can't seem to figure out how to get any images uploaded since it only allows urls and I can't find a temporary site to load them to.

But any help that can be provided is very much appreciated 

Last seen on 02:56, 5. Aug 2024
Joined Apr 2014
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
You can input any item with…
Wed, 09/25/2019 - 22:54

You can input any item with OreDict but you need to output your own item so if you want to output Lead Ingot than you have to create your own version of it

Last seen on 20:53, 25. Aug 2024
Joined Dec 2014
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Essentially I am trying to…
Thu, 09/26/2019 - 17:46

Essentially I am trying to connect 2 of my mods so I'm trying to output 1 item of mymodA using procedure for another item in mymodB. So if there were a way to connect two of my mods on the output procedure for an output slot in my gui that is what I'm trying to figure out but if it still can't be done I know a way to do it I just was trying to avoid having duplicate blocks in both my mods that do the same thing but for different items. But if it's impossible to output slot ore dictionary items in a procedure then if I have to I'll just move all the output items and the blocks with the procedures to one mod or the other.