Is it possible to get a latest new version of Mcreator (a small version) for minecraft 1.12.2? (example 1.9.1.5)

Started by ALEXYSSSJ4 on

Topic category: Feature requests and ideas for MCreator

Last seen on 18:25, 30. Apr 2020
Joined Jul 2018
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Is it possible to get a latest new version of Mcreator (a small version) for minecraft 1.12.2? (example 1.9.1.5)
Wed, 10/23/2019 - 18:42 (edited)

(a small version  with the ideas that I name in this topic and others that people hold here)

Please update once more the Mcreator version for 1.12.2 and add some final details (such as the ability to put biomes in the nether and the end)
, a way to put the mobs drops of minecraft vanilla mobs (example: that even a tiger I put the drop of a cow) and finally customizable villagers (for example when using the villager's ai can put a specific texture according to this the profession of this villager) In english

=

(Una versión pequeña con las ideas que menciono en este tema y otras que la gente tiene aquí)

Por favor actualiza una ves mas la version de Mcreator para la 1.12.2 y agrega unos ultimos detalles (como la capacidad de poner biomas en el nether y el end)
, una forma de ponerle a los mobs los drops de mobs de minecraft vanilla (ejemplo: que aun tigre le pongo el drop de una vaca) y por ultimo aldeanos customizables (por ejemplo al usar la ai de un aldeano pueda poner una textura especifica según la profesión de este aldeano) En español

Edited by ALEXYSSSJ4 on Wed, 10/23/2019 - 18:42
Last seen on 18:25, 30. Apr 2020
Joined Jul 2018
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
the candidate version is for…
Wed, 10/23/2019 - 19:20

the candidate version is for 1.14.4 and I make the changes I ask for 1.12.2 (the main reason for me would be that I like minecraft 1.12.2 more because it doesn't give me much lag and 1.14.4 gives a lot of lag also, especially since minecraft 1.14.4 has many bugs)