Joined Jan 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
remove a gui button PROGRAMMATICALLY.

Hello everyone, I started today my experience with mcreator and I'm going to create a mod to make Teleport more reliable.

I created a GUI that has a "+" button with a text input. you add a description and pressing the "+" button it adds current coords to a list of tp locations.

just behind this button I want the list of previously saved location with the possibility to teleport to that location with a simple click.

the layout of the list would be like this: (note: the "X" stands for "delete")

(button: "Location Description")(button "X")(button "move up")(button "move down")

(button: "Location Description")(button "X")(button "move up")(button "move down")

etc....

the main problem I'm having is to remove the two buttons (the teleport one and the delete one) from the gui when I push the Delete button for a location.

the second, but less important right now is:  is it possible to put the "buttons lines" INSIDE a scrollable view to make the search faster?  ;-)

Wish I was clear enough trying to explain the problem. (I'm not so good with English)

thank you very much in advance for your (I wish MANY) replies XD.

Last seen on 21:26, 18. Jan 2020
Joined Jan 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
WOW!
Sat, 01/18/2020 - 20:21

WOW!