Minecraft test client bugging (because of structures?)

Started by Yusufhum3 on

Topic category: Troubleshooting, bugs, and solutions

Last seen on 15:54, 6. Jun 2023
Joined Dec 2017
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Minecraft test client bugging (because of structures?)
Sat, 02/01/2020 - 17:12 (edited)

So I made a custom tree with custom logs leaves and a custom biome but because the normal biome tree Option is broken i decided to make my own "tree Generator" i made a block that spawns a tree trunk and in that structure theres a block that generates logs all the way to the Ground so no tree floats and then I made the block generate in the biome and on structure generated theres a procedure that activates. It spawns the tree trunk so that the leaves are 1,2 or 3 blocks above Ground and it works perfectly however when Im loading a new world and finding the biome the trees generate as usual but minecraft kinda behaves weird it Bugs, theres the block not Breaking in Survival bug entities behave weird it takes ages for them to spawn with spawn egg and when I reload the world it then works fine. Can this problem be caused because of too much structures generated?

Thanks for help 

Edited by Yusufhum3 on Sat, 02/01/2020 - 17:12
Joined Dec 2017
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
ps I found out that if u…
Sat, 02/01/2020 - 17:33

ps I found out that if u load new chunks of the biome the game starts bugging

Joined Dec 2017
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Ok thx I would suggest to…
Sat, 02/01/2020 - 18:14

Ok thx I would suggest to see in a later update that the trees look more like vanilla trees instead of "cubic" and there should also be a max hight Option not only minimal hight