Joined Nov 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Schematics/nbt

I'm trying to hard to find a solution but in getting know where, I want a volcano structure to spawn but 32x32x32 is too small so I need to convert a schematic into a nbt because mcrestor doesn't like schematics , I've tried just changing .schematic to.nbt doesn't work mcedit isnt supporting 1.14.4 and I dont see any other programs, my volcano has a cheat i made in mcreator so i need to use that schematic what i did is used works edit to make the schematic because it was able to read my modded chest, so I have the schematic file saved I just need a way to convert it into mcreator or find a way to bypass the schematic error so I can use the schematic anywhere, please dont tell me to search online I've been searching for 2 days and was up all night last night trying to figure it out that's why I'm here thanks for anyone who helps 

Last seen on 14:23, 31. Mar 2024
Joined May 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Open it in the MCr Minecraft…
Sun, 03/08/2020 - 15:06

Open it in the MCr Minecraft dev client and use the stuctures blocks to save your build, no need for ouside programs, you might need to do it in sections but I not sure on that one.

Last seen on 03:03, 6. Feb 2024
Joined Apr 2014
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
If you want to create…
Sun, 03/08/2020 - 17:52

If you want to create structures for 1.12.2 than there is mod that removes 32x32x32 limit "Limitless Structure Block" 
If for +1.14 than use Jigsaw block

Last seen on 18:03, 19. Apr 2020
Joined Nov 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Okay thanks all
Tue, 03/10/2020 - 21:36

Okay thanks all

Last seen on 03:47, 4. Sep 2020
Joined Jun 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
This might help you: https:/…
Mon, 07/27/2020 - 15:23

This might help you: https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/tool-kit

You can have it installed in a regular minecraft save that you use for building, along with other mods as WorldEdit, it's easier to setup than including the mod in your MCreator's Dev environment

Hope it helps!