User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Energy system with MCreator
Sat, 03/14/2020 - 15:46 (edited)

Hello, I wanted to share here my developments of my own energy system.
Before commenting, please read this warning : energy systems already exist with/without MCreator, but every energy system works differently and I'll try as much to not copy existing energy systems. But before this, thanks to Wes for giving me the idea to do it, and I hope you don't mind if I create my own energy system, and of course, it will be quite different from yours...

Now, we can start!
For now, the system is quite basic because I'm working simultaneously on other projects. This topic is going to be updated, but updates aren't going to be on this main message. So if you're coming here like 2 weeks after the beginning of my topic, I suggest you go read the comments to see updates.

Right now, I have created a solar panel of tiers 1 and it can store 1 000 EL (energy levels). Its battery is temporary because It charges on day, only if it has a sky access, and during night, it discharges. As long as it will have EL power, it will also deliver redstone power (so it also works like an advanced vanilla daylight sensors)

First preview :
Click here to see the video

Edited by Max094_Reikeb on Sat, 03/14/2020 - 15:46
Last seen on 13:50, 6. Apr 2024
Joined Jun 2015
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
No, sorry.
Thu, 12/24/2020 - 17:50

No, sorry.

Last seen on 19:58, 6. Oct 2023
Joined Oct 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
The discord link is invalid…
Wed, 01/13/2021 - 00:33

The discord link is invalid could you post another?