User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Override the maximum distance for the "Simulate right click on block" procedure

Hello,
I recently wanted to use the "simulate right click on block" procedure but I discovered that there was a maximum distance to use it (around 6 blocks)
The problem is that I want to improve this distance (or even cancel it) but I don't know how (I think it requires a little of code).
So if you do know how, please answer me!

Thx for reading.

Last seen on 13:50, 6. Apr 2024
Joined Jun 2015
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Please I really need help!
Fri, 04/03/2020 - 18:21

Please I really need help!

Joined Jun 2015
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
But why can't I store items…
Sat, 04/04/2020 - 10:18

But why can't I store items/blocks in a GUI if I open it with the open GUI procedure? I'm in 1.14.4 latest version of MCreator and I've tried to store items in a GUI with the open GUI procedure and it doesn't work : the items come back to my inventory when I close the GUI.

Joined Jun 2015
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
But the problem is that the…
Sat, 04/04/2020 - 11:03

But the problem is that the GUI that will open with the procedure "Open GUI" won't be the same GUI that will open if I do a right click on the block that owns the GUI

Last seen on 11:07, 15. Sep 2022
Joined Sep 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Hello there, I recently just…
Sat, 09/10/2022 - 15:15

Hello there,

I recently just figured out what the problem was for me as I am also using Simulate right click to open a chest over great distances, the Simulate right click isn't Limited in range I am 100% sure off that I can even make a quick vid showing this, what has happened is, if you are using a regular Minecraft chest like I was and using a simulate right click on it, Its the Minecraft chest that has the range limitation not the simulate right click as after attaching Sim Rclick to a custom Chest with bound GUI it works perfectly anywhere but doing so on a Minecraft Chest will just close the GUI if u are greater then 6 blocks away.

Took me a silly amount of time to figure this out and I hope its helpful to someone.

Thanks.