• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Liroth Official Page
Sun, 05/10/2020 - 19:31 (edited)

Liroth Official Forum Page:

Yes, this is where you ask questions and list bugs.

I AM HOWEVER GOING TO SAY THAT I WON'T RESPOND TO ANY MESSAGES AS SOON AS THEY'RE POSTED!
BUT I WILL ASAP!

Now, I have received MANY requests of how to get started, and I've realized that I clearly did not give a proper how-to on getting started, and so to start this forum formally, I shall explain the first bits of how-to. The Liroth mod is of course about Alternate Dimensions and new biomes, blocks, creatures, enemies, tools, swords, and weapons... yada yadda... But the thing that really gets you started is to go mining for a particular ore known as "Liroth Ore" which will give you your first needed item to really start the mod known as a "Liroth Gem" this gem can be used for armor and tools, but combining them can lead to a "Liroth Gem Block" which happens to be frame for the portal that will lead you into the first dimension, the "Liroth Dimension" which has different types of enemies, biomes, and even a structure that holds an interesting trinket, although the structure needs two players to complete fairly. Once you've found your way into the Liroth Dimension, your advancements should be able to lead you down the path that you are needing to follow, I do suggest playing the mod with JEI so that you can know what recipes line up to what and how to do some things, I do want to have JEI support for my mod so that the recipes that are unknown due to custom gui blocks can be known, but currently I have no earthly clue how to and would very much appreciate assistance on that. But going past that, once you're in the dimension, you have to search for a biome with trees that are low to the ground, sunken into the very soul soil beneath you. That soil happens to be the portal frame for the next dimension... but be wary... it's a dangerous dimension... darkened by what cruel magic has plagued it's land, its soil is also the next portal frame... that will lead you to a safe dimension which holds a special ore resembling quartz but its a purple color and leads you to a dangerous dimension filled with creatures similar to "Warps" the thing about getting to the next dimension is use of the soul soil... smelting it makes glass, but not a normal glass, but Soul Glass, this can be turned into bottles and then used to collect the corruption from the second dimension which can be combined with certain objects such as the other ore from the fourth dimension. The thing about that ore however is that it drops this powder, three of it, and you must compress it into a single gem using its own custom compressor.

Edited by DecodinatorX on Sun, 05/10/2020 - 19:31
Last seen on 15:14, 21. Mar 2021
Joined Sep 2015
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
This seems like a really…
Sun, 05/10/2020 - 16:06

This seems like a really great mod! I'll have to try it out. Good guide too, although it's spelled "Wary" not "Warey". XD

Last seen on 06:00, 21. May 2022
Joined Jun 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Oh is it? Oh my, I wonder…
Sun, 05/10/2020 - 19:31

Oh is it? Oh my, I wonder how MANY literature project I've screwed that one up in... Woops, thanks for telling me!!

Last seen on 15:14, 21. Mar 2021
Joined Sep 2015
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
XD No problem!
Mon, 05/11/2020 - 16:13

XD No problem!

Last seen on 19:41, 25. Mar 2024