Joined Jan 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I don't know what to think

I had this problem (crash) and posted it to the forge forums. I later solved it by removing railcraft - somebody said this.

"MCreator creates problematic code that 1) has terrible performance 2) cause random crashes due to bad initializations (I.e. static initializations with registry objects) 3) does not have proper sided code and therefore will crash on server 4) cluster up the mod jar with unnecessary code 5) bad coding style. It also claims to be the owner of whatever the user creates according to the license. " -DavidM

Is he right? I don't know what to say? If this is real, when will it be solved?

Last seen on 16:27, 10. Sep 2020
Joined Jan 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
He also said: "Please read…
Mon, 04/20/2020 - 12:54

He also said: "Please read the log. [MY MOD] is the problem. Railcraft just happened to trigger the broken part of FNAFAddon, and removing it might solve the problem temporarily, but the crash will happen again as soon as another mod access the same thing. You can try removing your mod instead of Railcraft, and the crash would no longer persist. Railcraft is trying to access the block state from a stack (which is normal) " - DavidM

What version of MCreator do…
Tue, 04/21/2020 - 14:08

What version of MCreator do you use?

Not a single statement he said is true about MCreator for the recent versions, say 2020.2.