Joined Mar 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Large custom model placement

So hello. I have an actual problem. I've tried to search about it but didn't found much. 
My actual problem is that i've made a 1x3x1 large banner model but my problem is when i try to place it to the ground it's placing it underground like on the left side and only placing it normally when i've put some blocks behind it and place it on the 2nd block. 

I know that the problem is that the bottom part of the model is in ungerground in the blockbench but thats the only way how i can make a that so large block. 
I've tried to change the pivot point of the block maybe that should help but that didn't worked and i don't want to make it to place by an item if it's not neccessary.
So can you guys help me out that how can i exactly set the placement position to the bottom of my model? 

n

banners

Last seen on 13:06, 8. Apr 2024
Joined Aug 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
It has been 2 years so I'm…
Fri, 11/18/2022 - 11:44

It has been 2 years so I'm sure you've figured it out, if not, Minecraft supports 48x32x48, and the way Minecraft gets around this is having to spit it into multiple layers (ie, beds, banners and doors), the best way to set this up is into 2 parts, the sign design (being the top) and the post (being the bottom). then you could set up a check so if you place the sign onto another sign it will change to a post. now you could either make 1 procedure that breaks the whole thing when either the sign or post is broken or make 2 procedures, one to replace the block below the sign with the sign above to make it smaller when broken, then another procedure to destroy the whole thing when the post is broken.

if it's no longer useful, well I'm sorry. hopefully, it helps someone else.