Joined Jan 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Item Renders For Blocks And Mobs

You know how if you put food on a campfire in minecraft, it renders it on the campfire, I would like to have that in mcreator. This might be rather tricky especially making the GUI for it but I do have a code refrence.

How it would work: Item renders would be a element that when used can have a item render at a selected location, and I would work with custom modeled blocks and mobs.

GUI: the gui would be 2 screens, the first screen would have a item choice of what item it will render, and also a checkbox that makes the item procedure based, and if there isnt a procedure running at the time its needs the render would appear blank until a item is chosen. The second screen would have you chose a model to effect, after that It will have you chose a shape from the model, that model part will be overrided by the render, and would make it a render instead of the shape, it will be a list and allow you to have more then 1 render at a time.

Procedures: The element would come with new procedures as well, and these will be

Render [chose item here] in render slot [chose number here], this will render an item in it when activated

Remove render from render slot [chose number here], this will remove the rendered item when activated

Replace [chose item here] in render slot [chose number here] with [chose item here], this will replace the item in the selected render slot with another one

Move item from render slot [chose number here] to render slot [chose number here], this will move the item render to a diffrent render slot

These will work with blocks and mobs that have custom models and renders

Code Refrence: If anyone watchs MrCrayfishes I make your mod ideas in minecraft series you know that he did one for a goblin trader, and that mob had a item render, that the goblin trader would hold and eat the item he chose (in this case an apple), and I was able to find the code for that, here it is
https://github.com/MrCrayfish/GoblinTraders/commit/f982e9bf6570379ee698a43f8d5831811a7d28d5
(please note that I have no experenise with coding so If it does not help thats why)

Last seen on 02:33, 14. Nov 2021
Joined Jun 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I Agree
Tue, 06/08/2021 - 02:28

I Agree