Joined Mar 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Suggestions for MCreator

I have some suggestions for MCreator. Remember that some of these things might already be in but I just don't know about it.

1. Add McSkin3D again. It really helped making textures for mobs. I would love it if you added that feature back in so I could make mobs way more easier.
  2. Add 1.12.2 again. I have Forge 1.12.2 and that means I can't download the mods I have created. I would love to see 1.12.2 added in again so I could download mods for those versions.
  3. Add texture changing. Please add texture changing to mods so that if they feel better with some sort of resource pack on that resource pack would be automatically added if you download the mod. I would love to see this because people could make troll mods, resource packs, and more!
  4.  Add mod packs. What you would have to do is you would have to click a button at the top that says "Import Mod" and when you click it a menu will pop up. You search up a mod and if you find the mod you are looking for you just click it and another thing will pop up saying "Are you sure you want to send the developer a mod pack request?" and if you click yes then the developer of that mod will get a request in the comments of the mod. If the developer clicks yes then all of the mod elements would then be in your mod. If they click no then the request will be deleted. Only the developer of that mod can click yes or no.
Last seen on 22:41, 29. Dec 2021
Joined Mar 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
1. Just use Blockbench 2. It…
Thu, 05/21/2020 - 16:39

1. Just use Blockbench

2. It would be a pain for them to bugfix, test, and write code for 3 versions all at the same time. There are only 2 developers making MCreator. That's why they had to trade 1.12.2 for 1.15.2

Last seen on 17:11, 11. Sep 2022
Joined Mar 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Looks like I am getting…
Thu, 05/21/2020 - 18:57

Looks like I am getting Forge 1.15.2 now.