User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Mcreator for iPad and iPhone

Hi folks,

We’re currently in vacation and I‘d use the laptop from my parents to develop Minecraft Mods with Mcreator, but my dad needs the laptop for his business. Now I only have my iPhone and iPad and with the iPad I can’t develop MCPE add-ons for Minecraft because Mcreator doesn’t exist for iPhone and iPad. If you can make a iOS/iPadOS app for Mcreator with developing MCPE Addons, it’d be really nice for me and all the other Minecraft PE Addon developers because many MCPE addon developers are using Mcreator and they’d use it on the mobile devices. And please make an Android version with Java support too. I like Mcreator and I wish me, that a Mcreator app for iPad and iPhone comes very soon.

Sincerely yours,

Atten007😊

Last seen on 16:37, 24. Oct 2022
Joined Jul 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I'm not a developer ,but i…
Wed, 10/13/2021 - 12:45

I'm not a developer ,but i think a mobile port of mcreator is really hard to do at this moment, the devs are currently working on porting mcreator to 1.17 so still that to do, and probably it will never be ported to be usable in mobile devices.

sadly i think it will never happen ):

It is currently impossible…
Wed, 10/13/2021 - 17:29

It is currently impossible to have an Android or IOS version of MCreator. If you want more information about that, please read the following topic I made explaining the reasons. https://mcreator.net/forum/69947/reasons-mcreator-cant-be-androidios

Last seen on 04:28, 26. Jan 2024
Joined Oct 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
just use the ton of Addons…
Wed, 10/13/2021 - 19:23

just use the ton of Addons makers there are in the app store

Last seen on 10:22, 17. Jan 2024
Joined Oct 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Since this post was made…
Mon, 10/16/2023 - 01:33

Since this post was made about 2 years ago, I wonder if there’s an iOS version yet.