Topic category: Help with MCreator software
1. Delete the gradle folder inside your workspace folder,
2. Delete the Cache inside the folder titled .mcreator inside your workspace folder,
3. Delete the Mcreator.gradle file inside the Main Root of your workspace folder
4. Go into the .mcreator Folder inside your Workspace folder, Go into the Backups folder and find a backup from a date Before the glitch happend,
5. Take the backup and replace your Main Mcreator File in the Main Root of your Workspace folder with it, Make sure the name and etc is Exact to the original file name and type.
6. Open the workspace and login again via it will sign you out for Some Reason ..
If it crashes on trying to open the workspace Try everything again and DELETE any files you find that are 0 bytes in size - You think should NOT be there - look Broken, such as the Mcreator.gradle file in the main root of your workspace.
7. Once in your workspace Delete Any corrupted elements - Rebuild your code - Try to build it / run it And IF that all does not work Simply follow step 6 Once more and Try like three hundred times Lmao.
This should work,
It kinda did for me, still very glitchy but Atleast it functions.
- THANKS mcreator team, for your botched together gradle setup :P