Joined Sep 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
LOAB: Origin Story.

This is the Origin Story for Abominafleshus.

(I'll call it AF for short).

In the Lands Of Ancient Beasts, There was a clan of many familes. Among them was a boy named henry. This boy dabbled in the dark arts a lot. This was an age of Magic and casting. There were a lot of wizards in the clan. One Morning, Henry was practicing a spell to resurrect the dead when a rival clan stormed the village. Henry hid in the blacksmiths but a group of them came in and bundled him into a bag. Through the bag, Henry saw that all his friends and family were dead on the ground. Horrified, Henry began focusing his energy on rage. Against his will, he escaped from the bag and began melting as all the other bodys slowly became one. It was the AF. Using all of its destructive methods, It began raining lava around it. Before long it was using dark magic to decimate all that was around it. It was possessed by evil forces. After all the enemy clan were dead, he fused them all together into him. Henry's family had warned him of an ancient demon known as darku. While Darku's body was weak, he had strong power on the inside. Darku had possessed henry and was now ready to end the world.

(I typed on a phone in the morning, dont judge my spelling or grammar if that is ok.)

(This is the Origin story of Abominafleshus, a boss in my LOAB mod)