User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Costume Hitbox idea (pls read it 😊)
Mon, 06/08/2020 - 11:00 (edited)

Hello MCreator Team and Community. I have an idea how to make a hitbox designer. 1 You can ask MrCrayfish that you can use his Modelcreator and change it into ahitbox designer / maker. You can load in the HB maker your model or block and this model is to 70 % transparent. You can add new cubes and change the size and move them and at the end the cubes are the new hitbox. 2. Can you make a klickable box when we make a new block like this block has gravitiy. When you klick this box you active an funktion, that MCreator analyse your choosed model... Or jes i forgot : When you make the new block i chose my model (like an iron lantern). So Mcreator analyse your model and create a hitbox like the model is i mean Mcreator analyse the json file and create the same model but like a hitbox. SO... im at the end. I hope you read it and answer. I know its a to big wish

Edited by BlockBit on Mon, 06/08/2020 - 11:00
Last seen on 20:38, 30. Dec 2022
Joined Jul 2017
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Minecraft vanilla only…
Fri, 06/26/2020 - 02:59

Minecraft vanilla only implemented non-rectangular hotboxes in 1.16 (redstone cross, rails, hopper), and mods have been doing it with external libraries.

I fear MCreator has little priority in implementing a feature like that.