Joined Jun 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I was thinking of some QOL mods.

Not sure if they would be any good, but they'll be useful. I'm not sure I'll even make these, so use them if you'd like. Things like...

You don't take damage from walking through Sweet Berry bushes if you have boots and leggings on.
A machine that can take all of your Gravel and turn it into Flint.
Make Bookshelves drop a Bookshelf without Silk Touch.
Disable the ability to wipe out a certain passive mob from an area. (As in they constantly respawn and your area won't be animal-less midgame)
The ability to-- within 5 seconds of it happening-- uncraft an item you didn't mean to craft.

etc.

Last seen on 20:38, 30. Dec 2022
Joined Jul 2017
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
1 - That would need…
Fri, 06/26/2020 - 02:32

1 - That would need overriding the bush code, since you can't undamaged someone (maybe you can heal them but that would be easily exploited)

2 - Easy enough, see the Furnace or Crafting table tutorials the Pylo YouTube channel has

3 - You can do that with loot tables, even inside MCreator. Search for "change vanilla block loot table" in this forum

4 - Animals spawn whenever there's grass and light (skylight or torches), but on low numbers. You can create procedures that spawn other animals if you kill them or just increase the spawn rates of animals with dummy mobs.

5 - I see an Uncrafting Table being possible, but adding a 5 second counter to every single item crafted is hard and pointless.

Those are my takes, feel free to ask if you don't understand something I said