Joined Jul 2018
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Just a load of stuff

NBT and VARs innately the ability to add to description of item/blocks. And the ability to change the lore of an item with procedures. With Player Variables coming soon making items that could check your for example "Vampire Level in the description."

The ability to add slots to the default minecraft invertory to make custom item slots. 

An option to change the way an item looks in the hotbar (Specifically changing a model to a texture in the hotbar or vice versa) and the way it is in hand. And a procedure to also change the way an item looks to another texture. Plus changing whether or not an item looks enchanted.

Block specific variables that dont reset when mined. (Player Variables but for blocks.)

Config settings. A whole new element that uses procedures that check if a config is enabled or has a specific number. With each config setting having either text or numbers. That would allow people to make a mod that in the config has Hardcore mode able to enabled. Or a way to disable a boss from spawning. A way to change an bosses diffuculty.  (Like with some mods like CNPC you can disable crafting wand in the config file.)

Armor model checker. Just something that places the armor on a player model for modders to check if the armor is facing correctly.

An Innate way to add items from other Mcreator mods to recipes or procedures. (I said Mcreator mods because it would be simpler.)

And lastly something that I just want to say about the player variables and commands. The ability to select a player without your command needing to do every name combination possible and change their variable.

Last seen on 05:50, 2. Jun 2023
Joined Sep 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
The ability to add slots to…
Thu, 06/25/2020 - 04:15

The ability to add slots to the default minecraft invertory to make custom item slots. 

This would cause incompatibilities between other mods, and Pylo has said that they will not be adding this

An option to change the way an item looks in the hotbar (Specifically changing a model to a texture in the hotbar or vice versa) and the way it is in hand.

This can be done easily by changing the item model in the code editor. Unless you're using a custom model, this can be done by changing "item/generated" to anything you want. e.g. item/handheld for the effect of it looking like a tool

{
  "parent": "item/generated",
  "textures": {
    "layer0": "YOURMOD:items/YOURITEM"
  }
}

And a procedure to also change the way an item looks to another texture.

I don't understand what you mean by this

Plus changing whether or not an item looks enchanted. 

This can easily be done with the 'has glow effect?' option on the first page when making an item

Armor model checker. Just something that places the armor on a player model for modders to check if the armor is facing correctly.

Mcreator has not and never has been able to render 3d models in the app, and I don't think they will do that now. In some programs (like blockbench) you can put in a player model, and structure off that. There are many tutorials that you can find to show you how to do this. Also, you can just test it in-game

And lastly something that I just want to say about the player variables and commands. The ability to select a player without your command needing to do every name combination possible and change their variable.

You can just use @p (nearest player) @r (random player) @a (all players) @e (all entities including player) @s (the entity executing the command, or in mcreator, the target entity)

Last seen on 12:54, 9. Apr 2022
Joined Jul 2018
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
"And a procedure to also…
Thu, 06/25/2020 - 17:02

"And a procedure to also change the way an item looks to another texture" You know the Shady Merchant from Extra Ultilites 2 the items he gives looks like a diamond block or something until you hover over it in your invertory or in hand.

The "changing whether or not an item looks enchanted" means a procedure to make it so you can change wether or not the item glows at specific times.

"Mcreator has not and never has been able to render 3d models in the app, and I don't think they will do that now. In some programs (like blockbench) you can put in a player model, and structure off that. There are many tutorials that you can find to show you how to do this. Also, you can just test it in-game"

Testing the armor model or literally anything  takes forever to load after 1.12.2. Which is why I have to test in bulk.