second durability?

Started by ihateexistence on

Topic category: Help with modding (Java Edition)

Last seen on 12:59, 9. Jul 2020
Joined May 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
second durability?

i dunno if this is right but i have been trying to get a second durability bar. it doesn't have to be visible but i really wanna have a second durability bar so i can have tools with more than 10 digit durability (for my vanillatools+ project). and if i try to make it just by editing the code the graddle task just poops itself so i decided to try to create a second durability bar.i tried using a procedure BUT i can't figure out how to get the nbt value to go down and how to maqke it not reset the durability back to highest number every tick.. so if anyone could help me with that or any different way to get a second bar of durability working

it's simple how i want it to work
IF item breaks THEN item durability goes to max AND second bar durability goes down by one
so that should be simple for ppl that can actually code. cause i can't and im confused. i've been trying to do this for an hour already and didn't get far

Joined May 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
idk how to edit this but i…
Fri, 06/26/2020 - 22:15

idk how to edit this but i forgot to add that i would like to have a second durability bar that is above the first one but like i said it isn't necessary. just nice for the person who crafts it to see that the tool has more durability than the previous one so they don't think they get the same tool but renamed

Last seen on 03:10, 19. Feb 2022
Joined Jun 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
please don't make duplicate…
Sat, 06/27/2020 - 00:29

please don't make duplicate posts.

Joined May 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
is it considered a duplicate…
Sat, 06/27/2020 - 04:42

is it considered a duplicate post if i am just asking ppl for help with that instead of for a feature? i mean help posts and feature requests aren't duplicates