Joined Jul 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Wild Wind mod (idea/request)

Hi! This is my first time writing in this forum. I posted this on the minecraft forum and someone suggested that I should share it here too. I hope you find my mod idea interesting!

For the last month, I've been writing about what I would like to see in minecraft. At first, I just imagined a mechanic to make lightnings be attracted to metal blocks (thinking about making possible to build a lightning rod, to feel safe under a wooden roofed house), but I started polishing my ideas and something more interesting came out. I thought those ideas had enough potential to build a mod, which I decided to name the "Wild wind" mod.

I tried to make this hypothetical mod so that it resembles an official update and adds more progression to the vanilla gameplay that encourages you to explore the existing biomes.

This mod is divided in a first part about different tiers wings (the less "vanilla-like" part), a second part about lightnings and storms and a third and last part with some unrelated changes.

I've written its content quite detailed in English and Spanish in the following Drive file: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1Ox2X-aocuI7hqk2eIMur-VfCsdqBUdMZ

If somebody is interested in this mod or in any of its contents in particular, please, let me know it here. I can make changes or explain it in more detail if it's necessary.

Thank you all for your attention!

Last seen on 22:41, 29. Dec 2021
Joined Mar 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
That’s a great idea! When do…
Wed, 07/08/2020 - 17:05

That’s a great idea!

When do you think that the mod will come out? (Like, how much of it is done?)

Unfortunately, some of the things on your features list are almost impossible to do currently (with MCreator) without custom coding :( (like the wings, might be hard)

Last seen on 11:05, 30. Jul 2020
Joined Jul 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I'm afraid it's nothing but…
Thu, 07/09/2020 - 13:40

I'm afraid it's nothing but a concept right now... I've just become interested in Minecraft mods, and I have no modding skills (maybe I will some day). 

But I wanted to share it here and read your opinions about it :)

And also, If someone ever wants to create this mod or include some of its contents in their own mods, I would be really glad about it!