User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Hmmm I don't get one thing

Sigh 

I don't get it one thing if see you guys with good English and great make the mod even good information about a mod that can't not that good far.

Like mean if I see you guys i see lot information about the model or use the  Procedure to in ultimate and limited resources then my mod is not understood for even if my English is bad at the same time of dutch and want learning does tricks.

Now if I follow the tutorials I can only see the video on 720 HD video and do it in step-by-step and even say this it just that won't understand about how can I be so good like you guys if have so much inspiration and don't forget about the details of the mod that gives me lot of ideas but not to make them if don't know-how.

If say like you won't understand because going ignoring me even The owner and oc owner and don't forget about the moderator there made rules to be kindness i think that people don't realize there people bad in type and all have an uneasy way to learn better English and if say this it just that won't be understand because I am trying my best to explain it but it just not good enough for you.

In fact, I do love the software of mcreator but i have hard to follow of tutorials or even understand how can make a mod of the texture pack from Minecraft self recolor it because i can only see this good if not so blurry but no matter what i say i will be no way by anything.

In fact, I see a lot if great ideas and information that I want to learn more of the software of mcreator but sadly I only the things i can make but something like you guys i can not make so good even says this it will not understand me.

So in fact, if I am right you just won't understand me because I nothing better then  Spoil brat that I am don't understand me.

And not only that if am of my fact i have also handicap that problem of focus and reading good i just want learning more on this software how can so far in math and language together as one and can't go school because the age i am is not allowed any more plus there won't allow me to school because of my handicap that I have.

So long i use software and that you guys don't get me even i tell this to my  Psychological i can so far not learn something new by someone else even say this i will not allow speaking to you and you just going ignoring me.

But in fact, if come to here say anything about it then you read and will understand about it or even remove the comment there no way that can stop by this after I have right away how can say it so long i am welcome if did not knows this website and see all YouTube and the software that not exist.

So, in fact, i will be learning on this software but the hardest way that i do and make the mods in my own way how if I don't get how can I do this better learning something know after all I won't live to learn something new if have no friends or relationships it just hard to be me and have no  Social experience and learning more of new things that don't know how to start in point of  Direction and don't give in the negative ways if I want to learn something new because if right now i things that don't know where i am talking about it the point of view that why i choose to learn a better way in mcreator how building mod to give out of ideas if have so much Inspiration of it.

Last seen on 16:16, 2. Nov 2020
Joined Jul 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
What is it that you want to…
Fri, 07/31/2020 - 13:14

What is it that you want to learn to do??? I might be able to provide some assistance. I myself am struggling with some things. Don't worry about bad English. Doing different languages can be challenging. I'm taking Latin which is a dead language. and it's still impossible for me to learn everything and even try to say something in Latin that makes sense. I'm still struggling with my first mod. I'm also a heavy reader so I can for the most part understand what you are saying because I've read books with those who have what is known as broken English. Bad English is just not nice to say to someone in my opinion. What is it you are trying to make??? Creativity is a great thing and deserves to be shared. I'm newish to MCreator, but I'm not new to language barriers as I have some neighbors who don't entirely understand English. I do a lot of stuff involving computers, and I have done a bit of coding in the past. I am happy to help if I can. 

Last seen on 13:59, 19. May 2023
Joined Jul 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
un-understandable english
Tue, 12/29/2020 - 06:00

un-understandable english