• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Warm generator block

Hi everyone👋

I'm thinking of creating a mod about the game "Frostpunk"
I'd like to create a mod that adds overall temperature * with rising and falling.

And the most important

Warm generator

A warm generator that would produce heat with a given area that could be improved to produce more heat and have a greater heat zone distance. In addition, create "workstation blocks" in which to hire settlers, for example: a coal hammer, a coal mine, gatherer barracks and the like. And in terms of temperature, along with low temperature, other aggressive / passive mobs would take damage at, for example: 70 ° C

Thank you very much for your help in the version recorded for the yt tutorial or screenshots🤗

PS: The most important thing for me is to create a warm generator first, because there are different mods to temperature😉

Last seen on 13:26, 14. Aug 2022
Joined Jul 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Maybe blocks which you can…
Fri, 07/24/2020 - 07:04

Maybe blocks which you can walk trough, for every... 10°C? And then an overlay which tells you the temperature of the block your feet are in (you also can make of the block your head ist in). And the generator... First test the blocks around him, then... I think you know what I'm writing about.

Last seen on 11:16, 3. Apr 2022
Joined May 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I was thinking about a tip…
Tue, 07/28/2020 - 05:39

I was thinking about a tip like what and how to do screenshots step by step. But thank you for the reply * a few days after posting

Last seen on 11:16, 3. Apr 2022
Joined May 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
* something like an overview…
Tue, 07/28/2020 - 05:41

* something like an overview of what and how to do it step by step using the screenshots tutorial.