What should I add to Immersive Technology before releasing it?

Started by McModded1.14 on

Topic category: Mod ideas exchange

Last seen on 00:42, 10. Oct 2023
Joined Mar 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
What should I add to Immersive Technology before releasing it?

I recently started working on a technology mod using fe energy and what should I add? The reason I am asking what to add is I have never understood how technology mods work and have never made one. Also I said once 2020.4 came out I would start working one a technology mod. The mod is called Immersive Technology. Any ideas I see will be considered.

Last seen on 22:46, 16. Apr 2024
Joined May 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Thank you. until now I found…
Mon, 08/10/2020 - 21:01

Thank you. until now I found nothing that was that useful.

sarcasm? 

Joined Mar 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
No. I was looking for about…
Tue, 08/11/2020 - 19:06

No. I was looking for about 2 hours and couldn't find anything 

Joined Mar 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
it doesn't matter that much…
Sun, 08/16/2020 - 00:31

it doesn't matter that much. I can never tell when anyone is being sarcastic or not. Also after I figure out how to make the energy work properly since I am having trouble getting it to work in mcreator. And I haven't forgotten I am going to make a mod with nothing but code and textures for 1.16. Also Jackofallgames213 the mod is going have some stuff from tinkers and some original ideas since it seems like tinkers is going to be on 1.12 forever. Also if you are wondering why I will try to port all my mods to fabric it is because my pc lags in vanilla minecraft and fabric has Sodium, Phospher and Lithium which are mods that improve fps more than optifine and for me minecraft lags even with optifine and with Lithium and Sodium and Phospher my pc can run minecraft at 60 fps for once. Yes I need fps boosting mods to play minecraft without lots of lag at render distance 16 since my pc isn't exactly a gaming pc instead it is an old tv that works as a pc and well thats why I haven't made a modpack using all my mods since it is really laggy for me to use a few simple mods I made even with optifine. For me optifine brings the fps from 1-12 to 4-20 and sodium, lithium and phosper bring the fps to 12-60

Joined Mar 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Also I really like playing…
Sun, 08/16/2020 - 00:38

Also I really like playing beta 1.8.1 since in beta 1.8.1 I can get 12-100 fps. For me beta is the most optimized version of minecraft and for some reason even though my pc can barely get to 14 fps I really like plaing heavily modded 1.16 also in modded 1.16 version there are about 44 mods and I need to have render distance to be at 12 to not have low fps which for me is 1-4 fps

I wish mojang would make an optimization update so it would not be so laggy Also I feel like the minecraft end needs way more content bye. I will comment once I finish updating End Plus so people won't have to be bored in the end dimension.

Joined Mar 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Maybe a smeltery similar…
Sun, 08/16/2020 - 18:52

Maybe a smeltery similar tinkers construct? I've really wanted a mod similar to tinkers that is updated.

Well I have played tinkers construct before and I liked it so I will try to add something similar except first I need to figure out how forge energy procedures work since I still can't figure it out also I am thinking of releasing a beta once I figure out the forge energy procedures. The first beta will not have much since it is going to be a beta version after all and that I don't like making to many block models all at once. Also I am going to try making a fabric 1.16 mod with nothing but a small tutorial if the mod works decently I will release it.

Joined Mar 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Immersive Technology is…
Mon, 11/30/2020 - 12:35

Immersive Technology is coming around the corner. Just struggling with a procedure: trying to send fe energy to another blog