Topic category: Feature requests and ideas for MCreator
Block-Base Rail and Custom Minecarts
It would be great, if there would be an option, to create custom Rails and Minecarts.
Custom Rails could be created through a new Block-Base and a new Page on the Block-Properties. On the extra Page should be options like "Could the Rail form 90 degree Curves?", "Should the Rail lay flat on the Surface or could it form Slopes?", "What is the Speed of a Minecart on this Rail?". Even a Rail-Speed of Zero should be possible to stop Minecarts. Also Events such as "Minecart travelled over this Rail", "Minecart stopped on this Rail" and "Minecart on this Rail: Game-Tick" should be there.
There should be an option in the Living-Entity-Properties that makes the Entity "try to Stick to Rails" (or similar). This would be a simple Checkbox. The already existing option of "Entity rideable by Player" should then apply also to other Living-Entitys which then could hop into the Minecart. Or you could create a Minecart whitch is not rideable and has an Inventory and a GUI.
Minecart and Rail specific Procedure-Blocks
The following Procedure-Blocks would be interesting:
- Place Rails with and without Curvature or with and without Slopes in a specific Direction
- Detect, if a Rail on a specific Coordinate lays flat on the Surface or not and against which Direction
- Detect, if a Rail forms currently a 90 degree curve or not and in which Direction
- Automaticaly put a Passenger into a Minecart or kick a Passenger out of a Minecart
- Control the Speed of a Minecart
I hope my Idea will get used in the near future.