Enchantment that Destroys Blocks

Started by JNtheWolf on

Topic category: Help with modding (Java Edition)

Last seen on 10:01, 2. Apr 2022
Joined Apr 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Enchantment that Destroys Blocks

My mod that I am currently creating contains an enchantment known as Curse of Obliteration. This enchantment can be put on anything that mines, and its supposed to cause the blocks to not drop there item, but break without a drop. Can someone help me understand how do do the code, because there is no way I can see it to be possible.

Thanks

This is 100% doable. Start…
Wed, 08/19/2020 - 18:13

This is 100% doable. Start by checking this tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpIgP_puEGI TNT enchantment in this tutorial is almost what you want, except don't spawn the TNT.

Also, I highly suggest you check our tutorials collection playlist on our YouTube channel which contains many examples and tutorials that can help you get started with MCreator: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAeL-oIFIEngE6jRgFYeFMfuj8WQsO3Ei

Take time to learn and understand procedures.

Joined Apr 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Thanks so much!
Thu, 08/20/2020 - 15:18

Thanks so much!

Joined Apr 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I've actually seen this…
Thu, 08/20/2020 - 15:27

I've actually seen this video before and have done multiple other enchantments using it. What I need help with is making it so whenever you mine something with this enchantment on, it doesn't produce an item drop like it normally would, it just "obliterates" the item drop. The way I'm currently doing it involves placing back the block and then removing it with no drop, but the drop from the first break still appears.