User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Dimension isn't compatible?
Tue, 08/25/2020 - 23:55 (edited)

Everytime I save my Dimension it says "your workspace contains mod elements that don't compile properly"

I don"t know what to do I have tried everything, Creating a whole new work space deleting everything on my work space, but nothing is working

Please Help.

Error Message

Executing Gradle task: build
Build info: MCreator 2020.4.32115, forge-1.14.4, 64-bit, 8146 MB, Windows 10, JVM 1.8.0_252, JAVA_HOME: C:\Program Files\Pylo\MCreator\jdk
> Configure project :
New Dep: net.minecraftforge:forge:1.14.4-28.2.16_mapped_snapshot_20190719-1.14.3
> Task :compileJava FAILED
C:\Users\epicg\MCreatorWorkspaces\lioth_dimenton\src\main\java\net\mcreator\morestuff\world\dimension\LiothDimension.java:219: error: '{' expected public static class Size /* failed to load code for net.minecraft.block.NetherPortalBlock */
^
C:\Users\epicg\MCreatorWorkspaces\lioth_dimenton\src\main\java\net\mcreator\morestuff\world\dimension\LiothDimension.java:241: error: '{' expected public static class PortalPosition /* failed to load code for net.minecraft.world.Teleporter */
^
C:\Users\epicg\MCreatorWorkspaces\lioth_dimenton\src\main\java\net\mcreator\morestuff\world\dimension\LiothDimension.java:305: error: illegal start of type }
^
C:\Users\epicg\MCreatorWorkspaces\lioth_dimenton\src\main\java\net\mcreator\morestuff\world\dimension\LiothDimension.java:305: error: ';' expected }
^
C:\Users\epicg\MCreatorWorkspaces\lioth_dimenton\src\main\java\net\mcreator\morestuff\world\dimension\LiothDimension.java:378: error: illegal start of type }
^
C:\Users\epicg\MCreatorWorkspaces\lioth_dimenton\src\main\java\net\mcreator\morestuff\world\dimension\LiothDimension.java:378: error: ';' expected }
^
C:\Users\epicg\MCreatorWorkspaces\lioth_dimenton\src\main\java\net\mcreator\morestuff\world\dimension\LiothDimension.java:379: error: reached end of file while parsing }
^
C:\Users\epicg\MCreatorWorkspaces\lioth_dimenton\src\main\java\net\mcreator\morestuff\world\dimension\LiothDimension.java:380: error: reached end of file while parsing 8 errors
FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.
* What went wrong:
Execution failed for task ':compileJava'.
> Compilation failed; see the compiler error output for details.
* Try:
Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.
* Get more help at https://help.gradle.org
Deprecated Gradle features were used in this build, making it incompatible with Gradle 5.0.
Use '--warning-mode all' to show the individual deprecation warnings.
See https://docs.gradle.org/4.9/userguide/command_line_interface.html#sec:c…
BUILD FAILED in 2s
1 actionable task: 1 executed
BUILD FAILED
Task completed in 4196 milliseconds

Edited by rexyDos on Tue, 08/25/2020 - 23:55
Delete the entire <your user…
Tue, 08/25/2020 - 17:57

Delete the entire <your user home folder>/.mcreator/gradle folder, create a new workspace with the same generator version as the version of the workspace failing, after the setup of this new workspace is done, open your current workspace, and click Build & run -> Build workspace, then Build & run -> Reload gradle project and then Build & run -> Regenerate code and build.

Last seen on 05:14, 30. Mar 2024
Joined Aug 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Hello Kelmen, Can I send you…
Tue, 08/25/2020 - 18:46

Hello Kelmen,

Can I send you the exported file? I tried what you said but it is still not working.

Exported file will not help…
Wed, 08/26/2020 - 08:48

Exported file will not help. It is caches on your computer. Do exactly as I said, step by step, make sure to not miss anything. Try the procedure again. This helps in 98% cases, for other cases I generally don't know how to proceed as it is then some computer specific.